When I was in elementary school and middle school, I played on a baseball team in the spring and summer. I also went to the public swimming pool a lot when the weather was hot.
I went to summer camp a few times when I was in middle school. That was really fun. My favorite activities were swimming, dodgeball, archery, and softball.
When I was a teenager, my father used to take my brothers and I on vacation for one month in Long Island, New York. We went to the beach, went fishing, and also caught a lot of crabs and clams. Of course we also ate a lot of fresh seafood. Those days were a lot of fun. I have a lot of wonderful memories from the summers when I was a child.
When I was in elementary school, I usually played with paper dolls. I made a paper dolls by myself than I bought them. Because I loved to design doll's clothes. So I made all kinds of clothes and changed clothes for dolls. Sometimes, I also drew and made a doll by myself. It was so fun.
I have been a member of Girl Scouts when I was 5th year in elementary school. There was a few members in my school because of special membership fee. I really wanted to be the member and asked my mom because the uniform looked very nice. There was not any outdoor activities like camping, hiking, sports etc. I was only proud that I was the member who wore a nice uniform.
When I was a kid, there was rarely family activities like going to a restaurant, theater, trip etc. It was most common in those days. But my childhood was so wonderful and happy because I had a very kind daddy, good cooker mom and cheerful siblings who loved a lot me.
I was a lot of reminiscing that when I was childhood and middle school my grandma was growing water melon tomato yellow melon in a backyard. my grandma immersed several fruits in the box in the well. she prepareded previous fruits like ice when I return home after school very much hot days on summer. in those days, people rarely had refrigerator.I made animal and ship from mud for home work on summer vacation. my friend and I went a camping to the beach. I slid down on the rock and were embarrassing them by my false. I had a entrance examination of middle and high school. I usually got stressed out. but I would hope to return back at that time once or so.
When I was in elementary school and middle school, I played on a baseball team in the spring and summer. I also went to the public swimming pool a lot when the weather was hot.
ReplyDeleteI went to summer camp a few times when I was in middle school. That was really fun. My favorite activities were swimming, dodgeball, archery, and softball.
When I was a teenager, my father used to take my brothers and I on vacation for one month in Long Island, New York. We went to the beach, went fishing, and also caught a lot of crabs and clams. Of course we also ate a lot of fresh seafood. Those days were a lot of fun. I have a lot of wonderful memories from the summers when I was a child.
When I was in elementary school, I usually played with paper dolls. I made a paper dolls by myself than I bought them. Because I loved to design doll's clothes. So I made all kinds of clothes and changed clothes for dolls. Sometimes, I also drew and made a doll by myself. It was so fun.
ReplyDeleteI have been a member of Girl Scouts when I was 5th year in elementary school. There was a few members in my school because of special membership fee.
I really wanted to be the member and asked my mom because the uniform looked very nice. There was not any outdoor activities like camping, hiking, sports etc.
I was only proud that I was the member who wore a nice uniform.
When I was a kid, there was rarely family activities like going to a restaurant, theater, trip etc. It was most common in those days.
But my childhood was so wonderful and happy because I had a very kind daddy, good cooker mom and cheerful siblings who loved a lot me.
I was a lot of reminiscing that when I was childhood and middle school my grandma was growing water melon tomato yellow melon in a backyard. my grandma immersed several fruits in the box in the well. she prepareded previous fruits like ice when I return home after school very much hot days on summer. in those days, people rarely had refrigerator.I made animal and ship from mud for home work on summer vacation. my friend and I went a camping to the beach. I slid down on the rock and were embarrassing them by my false. I had a entrance examination of middle and high school. I usually got stressed out. but I would hope to return back at that time once or so.
ReplyDelete