I can remember the lyrics to many songs. It's not a special ability, it's just something I like to do. I used to sing a lot, so I naturally remembered the lyrics.
In class, I mentioned that I can open a beer bottle with a spoon. I also know how to open a bottle with a plastic cigarette lighter. Can you do that?
I can do a magic trick with cards. Maybe I can show in class one day...
I can open a beer bottle with a spoon or disposable chopsticks. Also, I'm able to open a bottle with another bottle. I learned this skill in the university. These days, I usually use the skill when I am drunken. When I use this (men's) skill, people are surprised and I am happy to see that.
I can braid my hair very well without a comb. My friends always ask to me, "Who braids your hair?" But it's weird that I'm not good at braiding other's hair.
My son has a very good sense of smell. He can distinguish all kinds of fish. When I cook fish in the kitchen, he always what kind of fish it is in his room.
My kids can close their noses. They close their noses by holding their breath for several seconds. It's very funny.
I can play piano and violin. I took a piano lesson when I was elementary school and took a violin lesson when I was forties. I studied two musical instruments during 5 years, but I am not good at playing those. The reason why piano was learned so long and violin was learned when I was so old.
I can paint with watercolors and acrylcolors. I took a painting lesson just for two years. I hung my pictures on living room's wall. Those are not good but they are more valuable to me than those of famous painter.
I can write a novel and an essay. At the first, I wrote an essay but I didn't feel interest in that. And then I started to write a novel, I would be interested in that. I am not good at writing a novel but I love to do that. Because I get a new perspective on life and human being after I write a novel.
I looked good healthy comparing same aged children in those days. One teacher recommended me known a physical education teacher. I was becoming a player. Not every people have a born ability that I think it is able to obtain with effort more than is interested in something. I could get it practiced many times over as I was not special talent. Now I become mania about several sports . I can make well, traditional food of korean learned from my mother. I have delivered order food for wedding feast and I used to make food visiting at home by phone order. I think my ability was made to be habit through healthy life.
I can remember the lyrics to many songs. It's not a special ability, it's just something I like to do. I used to sing a lot, so I naturally remembered the lyrics.
ReplyDeleteIn class, I mentioned that I can open a beer bottle with a spoon. I also know how to open a bottle with a plastic cigarette lighter. Can you do that?
I can do a magic trick with cards. Maybe I can show in class one day...
I can open a beer bottle with a spoon or disposable chopsticks. Also, I'm able to open a bottle with another bottle. I learned this skill in the university. These days, I usually use the skill when I am drunken. When I use this (men's) skill, people are surprised and I am happy to see that.
ReplyDeleteI can braid my hair very well without a comb. My friends always ask to me, "Who braids your hair?" But it's weird that I'm not good at braiding other's hair.
My son has a very good sense of smell. He can distinguish all kinds of fish. When I cook fish in the kitchen, he always what kind of fish it is in his room.
My kids can close their noses. They close their noses by holding their breath for several seconds. It's very funny.
I can play piano and violin. I took a piano lesson when I was elementary school and took a violin lesson when I was forties. I studied two musical instruments during 5 years, but I am not good at playing those. The reason why piano was learned so long and violin was learned when I was so old.
ReplyDeleteI can paint with watercolors and acrylcolors. I took a painting lesson just for two years. I hung my pictures on living room's wall. Those are not good but they are more valuable to me than those of famous painter.
I can write a novel and an essay. At the first, I wrote an essay but I didn't feel interest in that. And then I started to write a novel, I would be interested in that. I am not good at writing a novel but I love to do that. Because I get a new perspective on life and human being after I write a novel.
I looked good healthy comparing same aged children in those days. One teacher recommended me known a physical education teacher. I was becoming a player.
ReplyDeleteNot every people have a born ability that I think it is able to obtain with effort more than is interested in something. I could get it practiced many times over as I was not special talent.
Now I become mania about several sports .
I can make well, traditional food of korean learned from my mother.
I have delivered order food for wedding feast and I used to make food visiting at home by phone order. I think my ability was made to be habit through healthy life.