T.G.I.W.???
This week we get a day off because of Election Day. Since we don't have class, what are you going to do this Wednesday? Are you going to sleep in ("sleep in" means "wake up late")? Will you vote? Are you doing anything special on Wednesday?
On Wednesday, I'll probably wake up a little later than usual. (If I don't have a morning class, I get up around 8:30 or 9 o'clock.) I don't have any plans, but I'm sure I'll spend most of the day reading articles for my grad school classes. Sounds like fun, right? Actually, I enjoy that, but I'll take a break. Maybe I'll take a nap.
ReplyDeleteHi John. On election day After having breakfast My mon and I are going to election place. My mom think people should vote. I'm voting a candidate who I decided. I hope he who I'm voting will win. Maybe afternoon my siblings and nephews will come,talk about something usual and have dinner together. It makes us happy
ReplyDeleteFrances,
ReplyDeleteThat's good. I haven't voted in many years (The last time I voted was in 1992!) but I also think I should vote. Maybe this year I will. Have a good time with your family!
Hi, everyone!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to be absent. I've been too busy and lied on a bed of fatigue.
I wondered if this Wednesday is day off.
I'm going to wake up a little later because there's no swimming lesson tomorrow. But I'm not going to sleep in unfortunately, because my husband is going to work. I have to prepare his breakfast and pack his lunch.
Of course, I'll vote. I couldn't vote on last election day. I was in Europe at that time. I heard the election result in Germany. Ironically, I'm not sure who I'm voting. I'm reading the candidates' paper right now.
After vote, I'm going to visit my mother. She lives alone in Haeundae. She really wants to see her grandchildren. We will probably have lunch and go hiking to Mount. Jangsan if it would be sunny.
I hope you enjoy your day off~! See you on Friday~!
Hi, Llly
DeleteI'm so sorry that you were suffered from fatigue.
The reason why you are tired is you are trying to be perfect as wife, mom, and daughter-in-law.
I wanna tell you that yourself is such a important being more than being a wife and mother.
I wish you take good care of yourself,
and see you Friday.
Hi, Lily
DeleteI'm so sorry that you were suffered from fatigue.
The reason why you are tired is you are trying to be perfect as wife, mom, and daughter-in-law.
I wanna tell you that yourself is such a important being more than being a wife and mother.
I wish you take good care of yourself,
and see you on Friday.
Lily,
DeleteI see you are really busy these days. I'm glad you were able to come to class today. You looked very healthy and well-rested. Take care of yourself and have good weekend.
Maybe I sleep in on Wednesday because it's a holiday and it's supposed to rain.
ReplyDeleteThanks God It's Wednesday because I shouldn't go out when it's rainy.^^
So I'm gonna vote after it clears up.
I don't have special plan,
but I'm gonna go out with my husband for dinner, maybe.
Actually I don't decide yet who I'll cast a vote.
I really don't know who will be a good member of assembly.
That sounds like a good plan. I hope you enjoyed your day off from class. I like to sleep in too when I don't have a morning class.
DeleteHi, Lily
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that you were suffered from fatigue.
The reason why you are tired is you are trying to be perfect as wife, mom, and daughter-in-law.
I wanna tell you that yourself is such a important being more than being a wife and mother.
I wish you take good care of yourself,
and see you on Friday.
I'm going to meet my ants tomorrow. I have two ants who are my mother's younger sisters. My mother passed away. They really loved my mother. So I meet them once every months.
ReplyDeleteWe're going to go Dalmagi. We'll eat lunch there and talk a lot.
We will have a good time.
I am unplanned anything so long as it is raining all day. I think about nuclear material and then I read a speech of Obama. Northkorea reported by news will shot up the missile in a fewday. Maybe around world'countries are nervous. Next Wednesday I checked up how to elect at the catalog. I have seen to the several generation of polity so I want to change to greatest person non main party for example" they leave their party and goes over to the other one".
ReplyDeleteCandy,
DeleteIt's good that you voted. I read that not many people voted in the election. I plan to vote in the next U.S. election.
Hi, everyone!
ReplyDeleteLast Wednesday, I woke up early. After I had strong coffee, I voted with my husband.and then we went to the Holy Mother hospital. My mother in law is in there until now. She is recoverlng now. But she can't walk alone. After we went Donga university hospital. My brother has a few probrem of his lung and heart. After he caught a cold, the fever was so serious. he went E.R. Today I am going to visit them also.
Anne,
DeleteWow. I hope your mother in law and your brother recover soon. I'm sure they appreciate your visits. It can be very lonely and depressing to stay in the hospital for a long time.
just for testing
ReplyDeleteSandy,
DeleteIt seems like it's working. That's great. I hope you are able to participate in the blog.
Today is on April 13.
ReplyDeleteIt's the 93th anniversary of establishment of a Korean provisonal government.
That was a basic organization of Korean independence.
That was the provisonal government that was persisted during the longest time in the history.
I've been a Korean provisonal government in Shanghai.
I had a deep impression at there because there was so small and miserable.
Our forefathers fought against Japan though tons of tragic conditions.
They scarificed themselves to Korean independence and in the end we gained our independence.
I sincerely respect all fighters for national independence.